The Dynacomp CLMQ offers unprecedented results in ultra-rapid transient free power factor compensation and voltage fluctuation control.
One typical application for the Dynacomp is the lifting devices requiring rapidly changing and large amounts of reactive power. By installing a Dynacomp close to a crane or an elevator, voltage drops can be minimized and disturbances avoided. In addition, the Dynacomp can be used to unload generators when limited power is available.
The principle applies to any other loads with sudden consequent reactive power demands such as large motors, welders, large injection molding machines, etc… and at location where limited power is available (e.g. offshore platforms, etc).
The key advantages of the Dynacomp are:
- Ultra-rapid power factor compensation
- Reduction of voltage drop and flicker
- Transient free switching
- Very high number of switching operations
- Modular and compact standardized design
- Easy to install and extend
- Advanced communication features with Modbus
The Dynacomp is fitted with the RVT-D Dynacomp Controller which has the following key characteristics:
- Full graphic display
- Network monitoring: voltage, current, THDV, THDI, harmonics spectrum, Dynacomp current, powers and more
- Programmable protection thresholds (undervoltage, overvoltage, overtemperature, excessive harmonic distortion and power outage)
- Modbus communication
- A help button giving instant access to a description of all RVT-D features and functionality
- A printer connection