The TTF350 is the high-end model in the TTx300 HART family of temperature transmitters. It features dual compartment housing technology, with ABB’s global heavy duty design, 3 cable entries for improved functions and a large LCD display with configuration options.
Process optimization via sensor drift detection and increased system uptime based on sensor backup / redundancy enabling reduced costs are only a few examples of new system functions.
- Universal sensor input (RTD, thermocouple, Ohm, mV)
- Various sensor error-calibration possibilities (one point, two point, Callendar-van-Dusen)
- Sensor drift detection
- Sensor Backup / autom. sensor redundancy switching (2 x Pt100 3-wire connection)
- Freestyle characteristics (32 reference points)
- Output signal (temperature linear), 4 ... 20 mA, HART signal
- Accuracy 0.1%, long-term stability 0.05% per year
- Dual compartment field-mount housing IP 66 / IP 67, NEMA 4X field-mount housing
- Large transmitter-controlled LCD display with TTF350 configuration options