ABB Safety switches provide the right solution in the power range 7.5...1200 kW/690V, AC-23A.
Safety switches are designed to be mounted near a motor or a machine to isolate the main circuit. They are manual switches, padlockable in the OFF-position, with reliable position indication, and designed to prevent the accidental start of electrical machinery with reliability, e.g. during maintenance and repair situations.
- Early break n.o. auxiliary contact as standard
- PE-terminal as standard
- Large space for cabling
- The cable outlets accept large cable sizes
- Plastic enclosed, 3, 4 and 6-pole
- Steel sheet enclosed, 3, 4 and 6-pole
- Stainless steel sheet enclosed, 3, 4 and 6-pole
- Aluminum enclosed, 3, 4 and 6-pole
- Acid proof enclosed, 3 and 6-pole
- EMC safety switches
- ATEX approved safety switches